Old September 1st 03, 04:45 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Thanks to all that responded and helped me to prove that the majority of
regulars here DO IN FACT operate on the air as well as participate here.

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)
"Robert Casey" wrote in message
Ryan, KC8PMX wrote:

1. How many hams that participate with some frequency here in this

newsgroup
operate on the air in the legal ham bands?

me.

2. Which band(s) do you operate? (Modes irrelevant for this poll, just
bands or frequency band ranges please.)

Mostly HF, some 80m, 5Mhz, 40m, 20m (favorite band) and a little 10m.
I need a
better antenna for 80 and 5. Haven't been above 50MHz much at all since

got my "extra lite"....

3. How frequently do you operate on those bands in Question 2?? Hourly,
Daily, Weekly etc.

For myself a few weeks can pass between operating sessions, and then spend
a few hours on the radio (like a contest. I don't compete, but use them
for seeing
how far and what places I can ping).