Old September 1st 03, 05:37 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

They make great little frisbee's and with a dremel tool, wicked versions of
those "chinese throwing stars" as well.

I wonder how many other uses people have found for them???

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)
"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message
"N2EY" wrote in message
In article ,

ospam
(Larry Roll K3LT) writes:

In article ,

(N2EY)
writes:

AOL trouble. Apparently fixed now.

Which version of AOL are you using? 5.0 here.

7.0 here. I really liked 6.0 but it is not friendly with the network
environment here (Win95 machine and WinXP machine networked through a

crossover
cable) so it was 7.0 to get things working.

The problem was not in my computer, because other screen names worked

perfectly
and only one of my 3 screen names had the problem.

All fixed now, tnx AOL.

Just ordered a hot
new computer, and will start it off with 8.0, then download the 9.0
upgrade.

How hot?

I'm one of the first 1,000 original AOL users, and just can't
seem to break the habit.

Exactly what AOL counts on. Can't blame 'em, it's sound marketing.

73 de Jim, N2EY

Sound marketing would be someone finding a use for all the junk mail AOL

has
created over the past couple of decades... Maybe like softening the CDs

of
today and making candy dishes out of them?

Kim W5TIT