Old September 1st 03, 05:43 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Ryan, KC8PMX wrote:
Just even one more proof of what I mean. Attempting to control free

speech
when a differing opinion occurs....
Why should they have exclusive control of the whole amateur community

when
they only represent (roughly) a quarter of the population?

Gee, Ryan. If I make a post with my opinion, and you make a post with a
different opinion, is that an attempt to control free speech on your part?

Only if the "you shouldn't say that" is the theme of the message. If it is
handled like a debate that is a bit different.....

Which begs some questions:

What do those people on this list who believe that a person who
disagrees with them is trying to deny them their civil rights want? Do
you just want to post with only replies that agree with you? Do you
want to extend the same to the other persons posts? Are you trying to
control them when you post a message disagreeing with their post?

I guess it would depend on how it is handled.....

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)