Old September 1st 03, 08:55 PM
Carl R. Stevenson

"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message
gy.com...

I suspect that this will work equally as well as a comment since the FCC
will be required to weigh all the diverging and conflicting petitions that
have already been submitted to come up with whatever ruling they may

decide
to put out. There are now at least seven different petitions filed

although
not all are yet open to comments. The fact that it is a petition may even
give it more weight than just a comment.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Having not seen a public notice from the FCC on ANY of the petitions,
it would appear that NONE of them are formally open for comment.

If I missed an official FCC public notice, I'd appreciate it if someone
could tell me the date it was released. (I check the "Daily Digest" and
the Federal Register daily ... though it's possible I could have overlooked
one ...)

Carl - wk3c