Old September 1st 03, 09:39 PM
Brian

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message ...
"Brian" wrote in message
om...
"Dick Carroll;" wrote in message

Larry Roll K3LT wrote:

Actually, that last one was one of her better efforts. The "Dirty

Harry"
quote was a particularly refreshing change in her usually dull

rhetoric,
or does she just think that she has a pair of "44 Magnums?"

.22 shorts would be far more like it.

Larry, as long as you continue dialog with her she'll keep driveling it

out...

Why would she think she had a pair of 44 Magnums, when Dirty Harry
only had one? And just how do you go about shooting 22 shorts in a 44
Magnum?

I figured you being from Missouri that you might know something about
firearms. No wonder MO cannot get a concealed carry bill to pass.

MO. The Show-Me-State. If he'd look, I haven't responded to one of Larry's
posts in the past 2- 2 1/2 days or so. And, still, Larry continues...

Kim W5TIT

Persistent.