Old September 2nd 03, 04:48 AM
Carl R. Stevenson

"N2EY" wrote in message
In article , "Carl R. Stevenson"
writes:

"Dick Carroll;" wrote in message

As you may know, FISTS has many times the membership numbers of NCI.

How many *US* licensees are members of FISTS, Dick?

Lots and lots.

A real specific answer ...

How many *US* licensees are members of NCI, Carl?

Thousands, and growing every day :-)

btw, the FISTS member list is online.

If you took the time to look, and it's public, why didn't you answer
my question?

However, we *don't* publish our membership list ... we respect
the privacy of our members and keep the data they give us confidential,
don't sell it to SPAMers, etc. Part of the reason is the abuse that
some PCTAs dish our ... why would we subject our members to
abusive e-mail? (Yes, I get the occasional rant, but that's what
the DEL key is for ... but I'm inherently public because of my
office in the organization.)

Carl - wk3c