Old January 26th 04, 05:28 PM

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Henry Kolesnik wrote:
I want to know what Bugcatcher/Screwdriver means? It sounds like it

might
be a Screwdriver with Bugcatcher loading coil or they're one and the

same/
Do you hve anymore info?

Top of the line screwdrivers and bugcatchers are neck-and-neck in
the latest shootouts and can essentially be lumped together. A
screwdriver mounted on a Hustler bottom section and with a good
top hat is a top performer. There's not enough difference between
bugcatchers and screwdrivers to mention.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Cecil:

I know the shootout is for 75m but am curious if the group has ever done
anything similar for some of the higher bands.

73

Paul AB0SI