Old September 3rd 03, 04:16 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote in message
To all my friends, combatants, debaters and lurkers here in r.r.a.p,

I will be going under the knife this Tuesday for surgery on my lower back
and won't be back for about a week or so. I am quiet sure that I am not
going to feel like being in the upright position for the next week (or

doing
much of anything for that matter) , so everyone have a great week and
probably next week I will have a ton of catching up to do.

Hope everyone had safe Labor Day Weekend and catch ya all in a bit,

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)

Hope it helps you. See ya when you get back.

Dan/W4NTI