Old September 4th 03, 12:44 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"hiram's cat" wrote in message .. .

All the ARRL ever was, is, and ever will be is a
publishing company with a 501(c)3 tax exemption
that wraps itself in fake ivy leaves of academia.
Another typical "non-profit" that milks donations
from suckers with trinkets and who's Corporate
Board and Executive Staff members skim 50%
right-off-the-top for "administrative expenses".
I dropped them, my SCM, and my membership way back
in 1984 and I've never regreted my decision.

Yet another anonymous scumbag with libelous accusations and no
proof to offer.

Considering the IMPROVEMENTS that have occured in the ARRL since
1984, I'd say your departure was beneficial. Lord knows no one here
has missed you.

Back under your rock, worthless troll.

Steve, K4YZ