Old September 5th 03, 02:08 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

You bring out the best in me Kim.

Dan/W4NTI

That's a given, Dan. We all know you're an asshole. That wasn't

the
question. The question is do you have to practice?

Kim W5TIT

Not any more Twit. I have acheived the highest level possible. Thank

you
for noticing.

Yeah, Dan, you know how it is with her. I'm labelled a chicken$h*t

because I choose not
to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed female.

Yes...I noticed. But she sure has a lot of opinions. Rarely based on

fact,
however.

Dan/W4NTI

Kim:

Let's count the number of times you call Dan some kind of name in the
following response.

And I am sitting here so wowed with your intellect, Dan, that Bo Pilgrim is
second on my list of mentors now.

There's Number One.

You are filthy, wretched and disgusting.

Two, Three, and Four.

I have never (even in Larry Roll)
seen the equivalent to the blabbering garbage that you put forth hear in
this newsgroup and it's as simple as that.

Five.

You're as predictable as Len
Anderson,

Six. (Comparing anyone to anyone else, especially comparing them to Lennie, is
definitely "name calling."

and that makes you pretty damned boring.

Seven.

You spew forth with
comments that prove to me that your lacking in social skills and never cared
about making up for it.

I'll count that as a double; Eight and Nine.

You have nothing but contempt for fellow human beings

10.

and it's because you seriously lack any form of humanity

11.

You bring about your own sorry ass way of
life

12. That's enough, an even dozen. We'll stop here.

Now, for the real irony:

Then, you run into a woman of high intellect

Whom would that be, Kim?

and your stooped so low for
desperation to be able to one upmanship her that you swing into extremely
low gear with nothing but name calling.

And, naturally, you prove your point by indulging in a dozen "name callings"
yourself.

Proving the points I have just observed about you.

Actually, No, Kim, you just proved those exact same points about yourself.

You are as worthless as dust in a waterless environment.

Gold dust, compared to you, Kim.

No one here, in my opinion holds a candle to how wretchedly
low you really are.

Except for the person staring back at you in your bathroom mirror.
POT + KETTLE = BLACK. The only logic you know.

Kim, you are totally out of your depth here. You debase and humiliate
yourself with each and every posting you make. I don't know why you
have this impulse to continue to prove your abject lack of
intellectual maturity, but keep it up. You provide plenty of amusement.

73 de Larry, K3LT