Old September 5th 03, 04:01 AM
Bob Brock

On 4 Sep 2003 16:37:08 GMT, "Dick Carroll;" wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

Carl R. Stevenson wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Dick Carroll; wrote:

"Carl R. Stevenson" wrote:

"Dick Carroll;" wrote in message

As you may know, FISTS has many times the membership numbers of NCI.

How many *US* licensees are members of FISTS, Dick?

Many times the number of *US* NCI members, Carl.

Now Dick, how do you know that? No one knows except a person that isn't
telling.

- Mike KB3EIA -

If FISTS has 10k members, they do NOT have "many times the membership
numbers of NCI" ... the numbers would be something that Dick would hate
to imagine in worst twisted nightmare :-)

I guess we'll never know, though........

That's exactly right. He'll never tell because the number is embarassingly small.

Without posting a list, he could clam any number that felt good to
him. So, the number would mean nothing withou supporting
documentation. What's sad is that you know that and want to harp on a
number anyway.