Old January 26th 04, 10:45 PM
Donnie

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:28:33 -0600, 'Doc wrote:

I counted over 400 members. At $5 per head the club
could afford almost any radio on the market. A bake
sale (or the activity of your choice) or two would mean
even more. The bunch of you should be ashamed of your
selves.
'Doc

Doc,
This guy has no shame, every month he spams the newgroups with this thread.
I concur shame on Jeff and the whole bunch of them on Long Island...
Youse guys need to get a life not that many needs for surplus equipment.

Donnie (N4JZH)

''Behold how good and well brethren dwell together in unity''