Old September 5th 03, 04:04 AM
Brian

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message thlink.net...
"Carl R. Stevenson" wrote in message

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message
hlink.net...

I think total ellimination is equivilant to negotiations with a

terrorist
organization (NCI).

Dan/W4NTI

I think that characterization is totally out of line and is equivalent to
the "law of usenet" that goes something like "the first one to equate
the other to Hitler automatically loses the argument."

Carl - wk3c

I understand your point of view Carl. Down heah in Dixie we call that 'eat
up with the dumbass'.

No doubt. Dumb is written all over your post.

Your NCI organization is nothing but a bunch of whinney crybaby lazy me
generation morons.

Odd. I think the PCTA are the whiney crybaby generation who think if
it was good enough for their grandpappies, that its good enough for
everyone since.

"I had to learn it, whah, whah, whah."

I'm not buying it.

All we've asked you to come up with was a valid reason to retain the
code exam.

That should be simple enough, right?

You know it, and we know it. Now just go off and whine
in your corner.

The truth hurts, eh?

Does it?