Old September 5th 03, 11:30 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" wrote in message news:v_R5b.268780$Oz4.71087@rwcrnsc54...

I'm sure he won't be able to come up with anything unless he was thinking
of counting raising dues, and pushing for lower standards as
improvements.

I'll watch while you TRY to show us where the ARRL has been
"pushing for lower standards as improvements", Vince.

Or shall I heap that expectation on the same pile of unanswered
questions along with all of Lennie's...?!?!

There's the Special Services Clubs, numerous scholarships for
youth and educational programs.

The recent Emergency Services programs that are not only being
funded but RE-approved for even further funding in the Homeland
Defense role bear even further evidence of the support that ARRL has
provided Amateur Radio.

So...Thee's three right off the top of my head. I don't see any
other Amateur "organization" that is promoting these programs as
aggressively as the ARRL.

Steve, K4YZ