Old September 5th 03, 02:36 PM
Bob Brock

On 05 Sep 2003 13:13:26 GMT, (WA8ULX) wrote:

See, I told you guys that this would happen if any number was claimed.
Now, someone wants proof

Of course someone wants proof . Hell anybody can say they have any number of
anything, but that doesnt make it so.

I'm the one who told you that when you were asking for a number. He
told you in advance that he wouldn't publish a member list. Did that
slow you down? No...it didn't. You are your own worst enemy.

Karl and the nuts are going before the FCC claiming they have X number of
support, wheres the facts for your support. Or are they just throwing out any
number they hink will Impress the FCC.

Regulatory agencies are not democracies. They will listen to everyone
and then do as they please. You may not like it, but that's how it
is. I would say that, given some of the larger members of the EU
already dropping the code requrement, the the pro coders have an
uphill battle if they want to make us look like a backwards country
where ham radio is concerned.