Old September 5th 03, 02:59 PM
Bob Brock

On 5 Sep 2003 05:32:42 GMT, "Dick Carroll;" wrote:

Bob Brock wrote:

On 4 Sep 2003 18:17:10 GMT, "Dick Carroll;" wrote:

Bob Brock wrote:

On 4 Sep 2003 05:25:03 -0700, (Brian) wrote:

Bob Brock wrote in message . ..

On a related question, is it pro coders intention to boycott QSO's
with countries that have already dropped the code requirement for HF
work? Do you guys refuse to talk to Australians now?

In the event they have that country confirmed for DXCC, they will boycott.

I was asking about you guys, not what they will do. Afterall, I've
boycotted General and above for about 9 years now because of
antiquated requirements.

So by your logic I should have, as a VE, boycotted administering no-code Tech tests? You
sure demonstrate
where you're coming from.
Welcome to the house of code haters, you fit right in.

I'd prefer that it be called the list of long time code haters.

Sez it all!

You're so binary. Take a few courses in logic and decision making.
It would help you immensely.