Old September 5th 03, 04:40 PM
Mike Coslo

Bob Brock wrote:
On 5 Sep 2003 05:40:47 -0700, (N2EY) wrote:

Bob Brock wrote in message . ..

On 04 Sep 2003 01:29:46 GMT,
(WA8ULX) wrote:

That's a reasonable approximation ... and growing by leaps and bounds
daily with the Petition and associated publicity.

Carl - wk3c

[expeletive deleted]

Prove it.

See, I told you guys that this would happen if any number was claimed.

No number has been claimed, Bob.

From a previous post in this thread:

Explain how saying There are 5000 members of NCI is violating anyones
privacy.

- Mike KB3EIA -

That's a reasonable approximation ... and growing by leaps and bounds
daily with the Petition and associated publicity.

Carl - wk3c

I only made it to your first inaccuracy before I quit reading.

Hey Bob, what is the numerical value of "a reasonable approximation"?

I can see that you are impressed by accuracy, so let us know!

- Mike KB3EIA -