Old September 5th 03, 05:18 PM
Bob Brock

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:50:52 -0400, Mike Coslo wrote:

Bob Brock wrote:

I simply asked if anyone would consider boycotting no code HF
operators from other countries. Oz is already issuing licenses.
Asking a question is not proposing anything. However, making that
jump in logic is typical of usenet in general.

Guess you never heard of leading questions, eh? And that is exactly
what you're trying to do.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Actually I saw a lot of that when the no-code techs first came on the
scene, so precedent is there. Also, this is a usenet group, not
direct testimony in a court of law. Believe it or not, I can ask any
kind of a question that I want to. However, if you are going to chase
me on a postion, you really need to be able to find a postional
statement. I've asked for it. You haven't quoted it.

Why is that?