Old September 5th 03, 06:03 PM
Bob Brock

On 5 Sep 2003 16:52:35 GMT, "Dick Carroll;" wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

Bob Brock wrote:
On 04 Sep 2003 01:29:46 GMT, (WA8ULX) wrote:

That's a reasonable approximation ... and growing by leaps and bounds
daily with the Petition and associated publicity.

Carl - wk3c

Bull****, Prove it.

See, I told you guys that this would happen if any number was claimed.

What number was claimed? What number is "reasonable approximation?

If you just come in here to vent aimlessly, eventually no one will play
with you.

He's already got me disinterested enough that I stopped opening his posts.

Since you can't state, much less support a logical postion, it's
probably best for you if you don't. If you try closing your eyes,
sticking your fingers in your ears, and yelling perhaps it will work
better.

I'll tell you guys why I'm here shortly, but conversing with twits
like you sure isn't it.