Old September 6th 03, 02:01 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Bob Brock" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 11:35:08 -0400, Mike Coslo wrote:

Kim W5TIT wrote:

Well, excuse the observation he but you asked and was answered, at

least
by N2EY and by me. Both answers were succinct and without merit for

the
return you have above--which seems quite defensive and I'm puzzled by

why.

So, you simply asked and were quite simply answered.

And, since you were the one who asked the question of such a weird

concept
you would be observing your own actions with regard to your last

sentance.

Hey Kim

I don't think we can apply the regular rules of logic to this one!

- Mike KB3EIA -

If your regular rules of logic include making up a postion and then
asking someone who didn't support it to justify it, I'd have to agree
with you. All you have to do is show me where I said it. What's the
problem Mike. You're dancing all around it, but you just can't seem
to do.

Why is that?

Who said you said it, Bob. Let's start from there. Square one. WHO SAID
you said it?

Kim W5TIT