Old September 10th 03, 03:24 PM
William H. O'Hara, III

"charlesb" wrote in
m:

"Dick Carroll;" wrote in message
Well, there ya go, Hans. One of your subjects heard from.
Any further

questions?
Dick

Anybody can have their post answered by a troll. What, did
you think that Hans was troll trolling, or something?

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Charles,

You are a troll. Have you started to patrol this
newsgroup in addition to the packet ones? When
anyone asks a question, I love your response.
The "go back to CB" posts are not welcome by anyone,
broadcaster.

I love being accused a troll by the troll when I
told you to knock it off.

Now, more people think that you are a troll. I KF'd
you only in the packet newsgroup. Have fun over here
too.

Bill