Old September 13th 03, 02:47 PM
Clint

I heard from the latest audio news that more nations
around the world are dropping thier morse code
testing requirements.

makes you wonder if the VEC's who petitioned
to return a higher code speed test for extra class
hams are just doing so to fight the tide.

Clint
KB5ZHT

Former New York Mayor Ed Koch,
self proclaimed DEMOCRAT,
SHORTLY after the 9/11 attack-

"...everybody has a right to have thier own
oppinion... ...i'm even a Democrat... ...but
in this time of trouble, we need to show the
world our resolve and we're united, and we
should NOT denigrate the president."

--

Tom Daschle believes in the rich paying taxes....
....um, except for HIMSELF...

http://sibbyonline.blogspot.com/2003...e_archive.html

--

If you sympathize with terrorists & middle eastern tyrants,
vote for liberals...

--

"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote in message
om...
(Brian) wrote in message

. com...

Jim has repeatedly pointed out where the ARRL proposed fewer license
classes and a lower code speed for full priveleges during the last
restructuring, which he always equates with lower standards.

That's Jim;s OPINION, Brain. Other than that, you have not
satisfied the question of how the ARRL has allegedly pushed for "lower
standards".

Steve, K4YZ