Old September 15th 03, 07:18 AM
N2EY

In article ,
(Brian) writes:

(N2EY) wrote in message
In article ,
(Brian) writes:

"shephed" wrote in message
If your not a retarded mouth breeding NCI member, there is a CW contest
going one right now.

If you are a retarded mouth breeding NCI member, then never mind, it's a

Ham
Radio thing. You would not understand.

10-73's!

Rev. Jim is going to chastise you for your dirty mouth.

Who are you talking about, Brian?

"Shephed"

Then you weren't talking about me at all. OK.

Oh, never mind, it's a PCTA thing.

You mean like the way you never censure Len or Carl (or anybody else who
happens to oppose code tests), no matter what they say or how they say it?

Never?

I can't recall you ever censuring Len or Carl or anybody else who is against
code tests. Can you give us an example where you took them to task for their
behavior here?

Rev. Jim, even little lies will get you turned away from the gate.

Who are you talking to?

Oh, never mind, it's an NCTA double standards thing.

I guess as long as "shephed" is spouting the party line, its OK with
you that he calls people "retarded mouth-breeding NCI members."

No, it's not OK.