Old September 15th 03, 06:55 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

The closest thing I saw to that was the MOU with REACT.

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)
"Dick Carroll" wrote in message

Jack Twilley wrote:

"Dick" == Dick Carroll writes:

Dick Lessee, now....You're happy that K1ZZ published an editorial in
Dick QST suggesting combining CB and ham radio?

Cite, please?

I no longer keep QST beyond the past year or so, therefore I no longer
have the issue where he broached the subject in his monthly "It seems to
us" column. But it sure was there some time back, a year and a half or
two years ago, maybe a little longer. Look through your old QSTs and
you'll find it.

I think he was testing the waters,and I should not be surprised if he
found them uncomfortably warm!

Dick