Old September 16th 03, 11:42 PM
Brian

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message thlink.net...
"N2EY" wrote:

I think it's an act, invented for the purpose. But even if it's not an
act, the written tests are not spelling or grammar tests.
"Intelligence" isn't a single-dimension quality. A person can be
brilliant in one area and have serious developmental problems in
others.

Have you read his messages (not just the ones in this newsgroup)? I
haven't see any sign of brilliance in anything he's written, on any subject.
I'm not saying he's dirt dumb, just not the typical "rocket scientist" type.
Again, if is's an act, it's a darn good one (and that's the only good thing
about it).

Bruce can prove Rev. Jim's postulate by acting civilized. No more
leering at Kim, no more "CB-plusser" talk, no more "if I married my
Technician sister, would I still be a CBer?" questions, no more
calling other people "morrons."

I would go with the "serious developmental problems" postulate in
Bruce's case.