Old January 27th 04, 10:33 PM
Steve Nosko

Cecil,
I should clarify that I was being humorous.

Since I did, I used to say that "I know everything." Some time back, a
friend noted that this was a bit arrogant and mentioned it to me. Reason
prevailed and I did, indeed, realize that it was. I was therefore forced
to change to the one I used, namely; "I know everything except how to be
humble. " A short time later, it occurred to that same friend that if I
was, indeed, admitting to the non humble behavior, I was most certainly
showing signs of humility. I was therefore forced to go to the original "I
know everything."
'guards, Steve

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Steve Nosko wrote:
I know everything except how to be humble.

"Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble,
when you're perfect in every way ..."
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp