Old September 17th 03, 08:37 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"WA8ULX" wrote in message
Newsflash! - Singapore has abolished the code test. Now there are eight.

73 de Alun, N3KI

Great, not much longer and Ham Radio will be CBHAM RADIO world wide

Look at it this way Bruce. It will rid the CW segements of useless trash.
They will all be on SSB. Digital will also be safe because that requires
some intelligence to set up and operate a program. Thus elliminating most
to all of the dumbed down hamsters.

Of course it will be a proccess of attrition in the CW field. Eventually
there will be no one left.

I worry about that as much as I care about 'global warming'. I won't be
here that long.

Oh BTW with the bands so sorry (SFI 97) I notice there is basically NILL
action on SSB. But I hear lots of CW stuff....wonder why that is?

Dan/W4NTI