Old September 18th 03, 06:00 AM
Arnie Macy

"Clint" wrote ...

the PCTA crowd just said "six mega what ???" you screwed up and mentioned
something modern and applicable in the real world.... they're trapped in
1952.

Gee, you got us there, Clint. All of us knuckle-dragging CW'ers are just
caught in a time warp. We don't know a thing about modern communications
technology. Gosh, I'll bet you can tell me all about the "new" technologies
like SATLink, VTC Scottie, trunked spread spectrum FM and closed networking,
right? Not that I'd ever use all that stuff at work or anything ... right?

Arnie -
KT4ST