Old September 19th 03, 05:03 AM
Len Over 21

In article , "Arnie Macy"
writes:

"Len Over 21" wrote ...

I snipped the rest because it is well known that my Emergency Management
Agency *uses* every piece of technology I listed -- and Len knows it too

Here Isabel is about to make landfall and Big Arnie is making all the
boasting in this newsgroup without being Out There helping to Save The Day
Through Ham Band CW.
_________________________________________________ __________________

Even after a year of killfile, I see that you have the same mantra, Len.

You never had me "killfiled," hypocrite.

You were busy "working to track Isabel for a year" or something similar.

You never did check out a working US Army field communications center
or even investigate the how and why of US Army comm use when you
were supposedly working for the US Army. You had ample time to do so.

But you never did and you had far more/easier access than most.

You must have found out an awful truth...that the US military does NOT
use any morse code for communications now!

Poor baby. Still bitter about that, huh?

You are trying to turn that bitterness around by making up more BS
about the morse code.

Doesn't work, Ah-nold...you aren't the Codinator from the future.

You are only carrying on a relic of the past.

"Ahl be back."

LHA

Ho
Hum boring -- as usual. Don't you ever get tired of being so wrong, so mad,
and so bitter all the time?