Old September 20th 03, 04:47 AM
Phil Kane

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 01:28:33 GMT, Keith wrote:

Several years ago a cop issued a three year old child a
ticket for trespassing. Of course, rational minds stopped that insanity.

Send said cop back to training.......

If
you had been the DA I think you would have attempted to get the three year
old charged as a adult and probably thrown in a stalking charge to seal his
fate.

You thunk wrong. I would have attempted to get said cop examined by
a shrink.

Stop playing the fool about what I would think or not think,
especially about the law and how I would apply it. By your own
declaration you have no qualifications as an attorney and are
therefore unqualified to debate with me as an equal or better in
that regard.

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest