Old September 20th 03, 05:48 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article k.net, "Dwight
Stewart" writes:

Tell you what Dwight....when you get some
knowledge of the subject, I'll pay attention. Just
quit trying to put on a spin on a subject you know
NOTHING about.

First of all, the subject was you and Larry (and your attitudes about
code), which I do know something about. Second, one does not need to know
code itself to see the amount of code used in this country or elsewhere.
Perhaps if you looked up from you code key occasionally, and stopped looking
down your nose at everyone else when you do, you would see the same decline
of code use and therefore recognize how useless it is as a testing
requirement. Of course, to acknowledge that reality would force you to drop
your false pride and I truly wonder whether you're man enough to do that
(the same with Larry).

Dwight:

You just locked, loaded, took careful aim, and shot yourself in the foot!
If you had ANY experience with Morse/CW at all, you'd realize that the
mode which is in "decline" lately on HF is SSB -- due to poor operating
conditions. The CW segments continue to jump with activity. You
are hopelessly out of the loop due to your own operational inexperience.

I'm gonna give you some free advice here, Dwight. You're getting almost
Kim-like in your shrill but specious arguments. You are truly not
equipped for this debate whatsoever, and are making a bigger fool of
yourself with each and every posting. You're out of your depth when
discussing code testing, so I would suggest, for the sake of your own
credibility, that you chose a topic you know something about.

73 de Larry, K3LT