Old January 28th 04, 06:57 AM
Roger Halstead

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:26:35 -0500, Minnie Bannister
wrote:

That's interesting! A guy on the TowerTalk discussion group said that
his insurance co. insisted that his AN Wireless tower must be attached
to the house.

I find that surprising as my current home owners policy (State Farm)
and the previous company (who I can't remember right now) were very
specific. It attaches to the house and they wouldn't insure it.

I signed up for tower talk, but it was a long time back.
Now if I can only remember how to get there...

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

Alan AB2OS

On 01/27/04 09:32 pm Roger Halstead put fingers to keyboard and launched
the following message into cyberspace:

Towers are not somthing youjust stick up and hope for the best.

At least nothing more than a small TV antenna tower installation.
This is probably the main reason the insurance companies don't want to
see towers bracketed to the end of a house, or to the eves. My
insurance carrier was willing to insure mine as long as there was no
direct connection to the house. (coax doesn't count)