Old September 20th 03, 07:15 PM
Clint

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote:

(snip) However, as previously stated, you are not qualified
to make any judgment against the code testing requirement,
since you have not gained practical operational experience
in this mode. (snip)

Larry, one does not need to survive a house fire to make judgements

about
fire safety. Or be attacked by a foreign government to make a judgement
about certain defense planning. Or live under a dictator to make

judgements
about laws affecting our freedoms. Or experience a business failure to

make
wise business judgements. Or experience anything else firsthand to make
value judgements about it.

HEY! a roundabout way of what I said earlier in the thread when
told "you weren't there, so you couldn't KNOW!"

Clint
KB5ZHT