Old September 20th 03, 07:29 PM
Clint

OH, you're logic (or lack thereof) is SO easy to beat!
But i'll do it anyway, even though there isn't a challenge in
it.... i'll do it by anology.

Oh bull....you are so advocating something.

yes, i'm advocating changes to the LAW, not directly
to people... a change that is more of a freeing up,
a liberation if you will, than an imposing of ideas
or an order onto people.

I'm advocating the "stopping" of something,
not the "imposing" of an idea onto people.

If you had a law passed that said "everybody must
wear a blue shirt in order to get a job", then, that
is IMPOSING something on somebody, perhaps
against thier will. If you successfully do it, than
you HAVE imposed something upon PEOPLE.

if I, then, advocate removing that law, saying "I
think that a person shouldn't HAVE to wear a
blue shirt, as it's not necissary to do a job.. you
can wear any color shirt you like", how is
that IMPOSING anything on a person?

OH, I get it.. you say that by advocating freedom
of choice, i'm burdening people!

"we shouldn't make people put up with all these
freedoms of decision! we should MAKE them
do what WE think they should do!"

just what does that, or WHO does that, sound
like?

And if your to dumb to know
what it is......your advocating the ellimination of Morse Code from the
Amateur Service. Care to try that again?

and ONCE again, you have revealed the SPIN that the PCTA is
trying to put on people such as myself. People like myself simply
advocate the removal of TESTING. Why do you fellows REFUSE
to ackowledge that? you don't like the idea that we are advocating
freeing up unnecessary legislation and regulation, so you try
to SPIN it into us saying "we want morse code OFF the ham bands!"
and it's not true.

I think you want to frighten people into believing that, because the truth
finds a much better flavor with most people..... but, you won't succeed,
because each and every time you try to spin the issue you will be countered
by others such as I.

REPEAT: I, and most other NCTA's out there, advocate ONLY the
removal of morse code TESTING; not it's ELIMINATION from the
ham band.

See? you're argument fails because you're trying to argue the wrong point.

Clint
KB5ZHT