Old September 21st 03, 01:32 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

He comes in calls us the most repulsive people on the face of the
earth, remember the N***S? and then says this?

I still want to ask if this is the brave new ham type that we have to
look forward to after Morse is gone.

Mike, I don't think you are the "most repulsive people on the face of the
earth." Ignorant of the wider world of radio communications, yes.
Unable to learn much of that wider radio world, yes. Rigid, strict
moralists in what is supposed to be an avocation, a recreation, yes.

Sort of like a hockeypuck in a way. Dense, solid, overly heavy for its
size, with no redeeming esthetics to it. :-)

LHA