Old September 21st 03, 01:53 AM
Clint

No my analogy is quite correct. To determine the worth of pizza, you

must
eat to see if it is a food worth your bother. Knowing the ingredients

will
not tell you that.

here's a more accurate anology....

"You can't possibly know anything about pizza, and i'm telling you that
it's an important staple to you diet. Your opinion means nothing; I
am now pointing the gun of licenseing system at your head and
ORDERING you to take a bite of the pizza, I am not worried
one bit about what the facts are or what the market wants... I am
going to see to it that everybody is force fed pizza whether they
like it or not."

Clint
KB5ZHT