Old September 21st 03, 07:28 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

But, but, but!!!! Larry's obviously got or had large boobs, and has
obviously worn a bra. Right?! He *has* hasn't he? Surely, for if not he
would not be making value judgements on my callsign.

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

One doesn't need to be endowed with large breasts or wear the
requisite bra in order to be aware of what constitutes mature,
intelligent, and dignified behaviour. That is, of course, unless you
believe that Riley Hollingsworth is a cross-dresser! After all, you
cannot disparage my opinion of your call sign without showing
him the exact same level of disrespect.

73 de Larry, K3LT