Old September 21st 03, 03:56 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Len Over 21" wrote in message
In article . net,

"Dan/W4NTI"
w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com writes:

Attempt you insults all you want to Clint. I still say you know nothing

and
have no experience in the mode.

Okay, so it's all right if YOU do the insulting, but "not all right" if
someone
else doesn't agree with you. :-)

If you don't run over 18wpm consistantly, and are able to sit down and

copy
in your head. And have done so for years. Then may statement is true.
You have no concept.

I can visually copy 1200 Baud text as it comes in and comprehend
everything. 300 Baud text is a piece of cake. :-)

And with you smart assed attitude you never will.

Ah, well, with a smart-assed dumb and dumberer attitude like yours
about morse code, there isn't much hope for advancement in US ham
radio. It's all about the Archaic Radiotelegraphy Service.

LHA

Why do you care? All you do is bad mouth ham radio and those that are
members of the club.

Dan/W4NTI