Old September 22nd 03, 05:08 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Hans Kohb wrote:
"Carl R. Stevenson" wrote

*****
I particularly love that last paragraph .. they're finally moving from
the past into, at least, the present.

Carl - wk3c

Carl,

As you know, I do not support continuing the Morse exam. Other well
meaning people disagree with me and I respect their disagreement.

It is a puzzle to me why you continue to make a point of "rubbing
peoples nose in it". Perhaps "well meaning" doesn't apply in your case.

At least I'm not the only person who thinks tthat he is doing that.
Carl apparently LIKES to rub our noses in it. Carl is perhaps the
poorest "winner" I've ever seen.

Well then, I'll just put YOU down as one of the sorriest LOSERS in
the code test issue!

Your ancestors wouldn't like to see you that way, would they?

LHA