Old January 29th 04, 12:03 AM
Tdonaly

Wes wrote,
On 28 Jan 2004 06:32:47 GMT, (Tdonaly) wrote:

|Richard wrote,
|
|Hi Fellows,
|
|I dunno. When I read it, it looked like a reference to graphical
|analysis or the projection of a point that represents a mean within a
|surface area (which, again, harkens back to the "sinusoidal" current
|distribution curve).
|
|73's
|Richard Clark, KB7QHC
|

|Hi Richard,
| it would be interesting, and very useful, too, if it were
|possible to characterize radiation resistance this way. I was hoping
|Wes would enlighten us.

Let's let Hansen do that.

http://www.qsl.net/n7ws/HansenPaper.pdf

O.k., so he is writing about a moment method analysis. I hope Yuri and
Cecil read this along with your results, Wes. Cecil can't possibly argue
with this... I take that back, Cecil could argue with the Devil about how
hot hell should be, so maybe this won't stop him after all.
73,
Tom Donaly, KA6RUH