Old September 22nd 03, 03:52 PM
Carl R. Stevenson

"Hans Kohb" wrote in message
news:d637413962fc29c05122efcd088c4126.128005@mygat e.mailgate.org...
"Carl R. Stevenson" wrote

*****
I particularly love that last paragraph .. they're finally moving from
the past into, at least, the present.

Carl - wk3c

Carl,

As you know, I do not support continuing the Morse exam. Other well
meaning people disagree with me and I respect their disagreement.

It is a puzzle to me why you continue to make a point of "rubbing
peoples nose in it". Perhaps "well meaning" doesn't apply in your case.

Hans

Hans,

I simply stated that I "love that paragraph ... etc." ... indicating
that I'm pleased with the IARU Administrative Council's
policy decision.

That is simply a fact (the expression that I'm glad the IARU is
becoming more progressive).

If you *choose* to interpret that as "rubbing peoples' noses in
it" I can't help that.

Carl - wk3c