Old September 22nd 03, 05:25 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article , "Dee D. Flint"
writes:

I and other parents that I know have always required our children to eat
foods that are good for them whether they liked them or not. My children
have always been required to eat what was served whether they liked it or
not. Children were not allowed to dictate the menu.

...and so you act like you are the "parent" in here telling us what we
are supposed to like?

Ahhhhhhhhh yes...Here's Lennie trying to dictate to yet another
subset of Americans on a subject which he has very strong opinions yet
of which he has no practical experience...

You've been asked before, Lee-o-nard...Now here it is again...What
is YOUR experience in childrearing?

Steve, K4YZ