Old September 22nd 03, 11:07 PM
Brian

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
In article ,

(Len Over 21) writes:

Sonny, I've probably done MORE in radio already than you've done in
your entire "career" as a hambone...er Ham.

WHOA, PUTZBREATH!

That from a guy who wears a white dress and a carries a rectal
thermometer.

Where are YOUR accomplishments in AMATEUR RADIO...?!?!

How many articles did you have published in HAM RADIO magazine?

You have PLAYED for years at ham radio, using ready-made
equipment, not really understanding what goes on behind your
ready-made front panels. Where are YOUR accomplishments in
amateur radio, your name posted as anywhere involving advancing
anything of the amateur state of the art? On FIDONET? Words,
self-glorifying yourself. On this newsgroup? More words, more
self-glorifying of yourself...plus an extreme amount of patronizing
"I am your moral superior" preacher without a church.

GEEEEEEEZUS, Lennie!

Pretty deep in the POT/KETTLE/BLACK mode today, aren't ya?

I've done some searches on "Leonard Anderson" and "Amateur Radio"
and with the exception of YOUR self-glorifying, self gratifying
pronouncements of moral superiority of all OF Amateur Radio, the
search comes up a BIG FAT ZERO.

Do the same search on "Steve Robeson" and "Amateur Radio" and you'll
see the same thing.

Yes...we all know about the few articles you wrote in "Ham
Radio"...It still amounts to only a fraction of zero.

In your case we cannot divide by zero.

(BTW...Several of us were gathered at the "CQ" magazine booth at
the Huntsville, AL Hamfest last month, and your name was the subject
of great laughter and joking...So there lies YOUR contribution to
Amateur radio!)

That's pathetic. I hope John Dorr wasn't part of the gaggle. Wonder
who they laugh at when you're not around?

Any you've done what? Playing with your radios, doing your beeping thing
the same as what was done by amateurs a half century ago or a full
century ago? What kind of "new technology" is on-off keying code use?
Who are you trying to fool other than children, fool?

This forum is about AMATEUR RADIO.

The physics of radio communication were not changed by the
Communications Act of 1934.

It is NOT about Army relay stations in the 1950's, PLMRS, the
IEEE or your SWLing of the aeronautical bands and an expired
student-pilot permit over four decades old...

Morse Code communications is a part of Amateur Radio. That is a
fact.

Is it a part of any other communications? 500KHz?

And despite the amount of effort you put in to trying to make
Larry look like that's ALL he does, you fail miserably.

He's still working on WAS/CW.

YOU are STILL a liar.

No. He probably has done more in radio communications than you've
done in your entire ham career, and you probably have always used
store bought equipment.

YOU are STILL unlicensed.

So far I don't think he's lied about that one either.

YOU are STILL an outsider looking in. Please wipe the drool off
of the window when you're done. It's embarrassing.

Quit showing your ass. It's embarassing.

And..oh yeah...You're STILL a PUTZ.

And you're still a guy in a dress who can't handle his own emotions.

Have a Nice Day.

Steve, K4YZ

Yeh, you too.