Old September 23rd 03, 03:50 AM
Leo

How so? I have never stated my position one way or the other with
respect to mandatory Morse testing. I have stated that I did get my 5
WPM to get on to HF because I had to by law, and that using it for
QSOs is beginning to grow on me. That doesn't mean that I think
everyone should have to do it!

So, does that make me pro or con, for mandatory testing? Where's the
obvious? Hmmm - there's that old reading comprehension problem
again....

I think that you just like to stir things up, Sir - your diatribes
appear to serve no other useful purpose. Of course you are aware that
the future of Morse testing will be decided at the government level,
by committees of civilized people - and not within this group. As
such, your energies and passionate rants are for nought, as they will
not sway the decision makers one bit. Like complaining with the guys
on the loading dock about the boss - won't change anything, but I bet
that would make someone one feel more important and in control, huh?
(know the feeling?)

Leo

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:21:09 -0500, "Clint" rattlehead at computron
dot net wrote:

WHOA, PUTZBREATH!

Leo, an obvious PCTA, said this in a previous thread.. and I quote..

"Not intellectual enough to make his
point by rational arguement, he resorts to name calling and other
juvenile tactics to 'get his way'. "

oops.

A PCTA just did that, not a NCTA type.

Add "hypocrisy" to the list of the PCTA flaws in tactics and
debate skills.

Clint
KB5ZHT