Old September 23rd 03, 03:59 AM
Greg Courville

Hmm... I wonder how I could work that concept into my study strategy...

73 de KG6SGY

"Dick Carroll;" wrote in message

Brian wrote:

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message

thlink.net...

I'll tell you this Jim...the Ruskies had and probably still do have the

best
CW operators in the world.

I used to have to listen to them a lot in a job I had. Amazing how so

many
of them sounded like the hams on 20meters...hi.

Dan/W4NTI

And the ones that washed out of CW school? The Gulag?

Only you and a few like you washed out. Russian military, as our own,
don't.
When one is sitting trying to learn code, realizing that if you "just
can't" then
it.s off to the infantry, the failure rate is unsurprisingly low to
nonexistant.