Old January 29th 04, 04:06 AM
Cecil Moore

Tdonaly wrote:
O.k., so he is writing about a moment method analysis. I hope Yuri and
Cecil read this along with your results, Wes. Cecil can't possibly argue
with this... I take that back, Cecil could argue with the Devil about how
hot hell should be, so maybe this won't stop him after all.

I will argue about any software package that doesn't agree with reality.
If the moment method assumes coils with no distributed capacitance, it
is wrong in certain cases. Will the moment method simulate the 180 degree
phase shift in Kraus' self-resonant loading coils?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp