Old September 23rd 03, 03:42 AM
Kim W5TIT

"N2EY" wrote in message
In article , "Kim"
writes:

"Arnie Macy" wrote in message
"Kim W5TIT" wrote ...

But, but, but!!!! Larry's obviously got or had large boobs, and has
obviously worn a bra. Right?! He *has* hasn't he? Surely, for if not

he
would not be making value judgements on my callsign.

It took a while, but I have grown accustomed to your callsign, Kim.

And
it
wasn't necessary for me to wear a bra to do it. ;-)

Arnie -
KT4ST

Uh, Arnie? If you wore a bra, the only thing you'd get from me would be,
"What ya packin' there, big fella?"

Am I the only one reminded of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer and

George's
father join forces to create a brassier for men? Kramer wanted to call it

the
"bro" and Mr. Costanza wanted to call it the "man-sierre". Or vice versa.

Classic show. Good times.

73 de Jim, N2EY

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Kim W5TIT