Old January 29th 04, 06:00 AM
Roger Halstead

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:37:48 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

.

I find that surprising as my current home owners policy (State Farm)
and the previous company (who I can't remember right now) were very
specific. It attaches to the house and they wouldn't insure it.

That is what my State Farm agent found out. I have cars with them and
decided to insure the house. They turned me down because the 40 foot tower
was attached to the house.
I hope to try again when I move soon and see what hapens with a tower that
is not attached.

My wife tells me we are now insured with Auto Owner's, but it's still
the same. They didn't want the tower attached. It could be within 6
inches of the house as long as it was not mechanically attached.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com