Old September 24th 03, 01:40 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Kim W5TIT" wrote:

heh heh....tell 'im you'll get back to him when he
has something intelligent to say. I told Larry that
a couple of weeks ago and, except to tell him I
wouldn't be the slightest bit interested in meeting
him or most others in this newsgroup, I've not
posted a thing to him since. I just can't find the
"intelligent" part of his posts.

He does have the habit of trying to twist things when the discussion
doesn't go his way and I simply don't have the time for that nonsense. If he
doesn't want to discuss the issue seriously, he can discuss it with himself.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/