Old September 25th 03, 12:17 AM
Clint

If you want to retreat into some magic fantasyland, by all means shut

out
all discourse on subjects which go against your opinions.

Wearing blinders and doing the ostrich thing is denial, and rather
egotistically arrogant in such subjectivity.

My point exactly; you described my thoughts to a word.
I just wonder what those hams out there that haven't made up thier
mind on the matter yet think when they read how the people on
THAT side of the issue behave? Denial & hypocrisy interspersed
with social outlooks that are as static as an oil painting. Yea, that's a
REAL good way to attract support for a controversial issue, isn't it?

Generally those on sinking ships look for lifeboats and lifevests
instead of trying to see what the quickest route to the bottom of
the ocean is.

Clint